UNIVERSAL MUSIC SPAIN
- 1. Canto de la resignación, Tonás
- 2. Canta con la voz del corazón, Tangos
- 3. Pocito de nieve , Soleá
- 4. Palma y corona , Romeras
- 5. Quiero tú nombre olvidad , Bulerías
- 6. Agua fina por salobre , Tarantas
- 7. En lima murió, Seguiriyas y Cabal
- 8. Labios de hielo, Bulerías
- 9. Mirando pa el firmamento , Fandangos
- 10. Milonga del forastero
- 11. In pace , Seguiriyas
The selection of titles is an exquisite one which Carme Linares materializes with grace, sincerity and skill. The album consists of 12 cantes of which the classical arrangements and the variety of palos that compose them stand out.
Carmen Linares with Garardo Núñez's trio. Harmony is really what brings the album together once again. But Un ramito de locura also implies that inquisitiveness that comes from you in that moment. Great pices of art have always been created in moments of madness. In this album by one of the greatest female cantaoras we find everything we would look for in a recording, no matter what genre it is. So if we listen attentively to the album we find infinite shades of vocals and harmonies, some music rhythms that propose new ways of making flamenco with the subtlety and genious of great musicians like Gerardo Núñez with the trio.