- 1. Esos 4 capotes (Buleria) 04:00
- 2. Canela y clavo (Seguirilla) 10:21
- 3. Manto de estrellas (Alegrias) 06:28
- 4. Romance de la dulce queja (Sonet) 08:02
- 5. Danza de Equus (Instrumental) 04:23
- 6. Te lo juro yo (Copla) 05:03
- 7. Dame la mano (Tientos) 10:29
- 8. El Cant dels Ocells (Canço popular) 05:43
EstThis project is born in 2000 of a co-production between the Barcelona Festival GREC, the Mercat of Musica Viva of Vic and the Taller of Musics. The première has been offered on "Del Rei" square during the Barcelona Festival GREC'00, under the title "Flamenco en Orquestra" and after that this work is performed during the Mercat of Musica Viva of Vic.
In 2004, on the Universal Forum of Cultures demand it is readjusted to symphonic orchestra and is introduced during the IBC in the Barcelona Auditori. From 2005 to 2006 they performed it on different stages and is included among important programmings, interpreted by Orchestras as the Malmö Symphonic or the Spanish National Orchestra.
This disc is the result of a live recording during a concert on August 4. 2007 in the "Jardines del Castillo" Auditorium during the XII Festival of Castell de Peralada, under the title "Cante i Orquestra".